Most Common Jeep Problems
Over the past decade, Jeep problem trends have been kept to ensure that Jeep owners have the most up-to-date information about their vehicle’s make and model. Any Jeep owner that is experiencing problems with their vehicle is likely to visit an automotive repair shop to have the problem diagnosed and fixed. Unfortunately, many automotive repair shops use aftermarket auto parts to keep their overhead costs much lower. It is important for the overall safety and reliability of a vehicle to have repairs completed with Jeep OEM auto parts.
When it comes to Jeep vehicle issues, JeepProblems.com keeps track of the latest breakdown trends to help keep their vehicle owners better informed. Here is a list of the 5 most common malfunctions that can be fixed with certified OEM parts for Jeep vehicles:
- The Totally Integrated Power Modules (TIPM) begins to go bad or begins to malfunction. This happens with a lot of makes and models, but mostly the 2011 and 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee models are affected.
- Window regulators begin to fail. This will cause your windows to stay in place, whether that be in the opened or closed. The failure of the window regulator can also cause the power window to fall into the gap in the door with no way to get it back up without ripping the door apart.
- Transmission failure before 42,000 miles or before the vehicle is six months old is also quite common. This problem begins with a check engine light and may become a very costly repair, especially on a newer vehicle.
- Manual shifting becomes difficult. This is one of the earliest signs of a bigger transmission problem, and will need to be looked at by a professional. So far the 2014 Jeep Cherokee is leading the pack in this complaint.
- Suspension problems are quite common with Wranglers, and tend to be called “Death Wobbles.” The Death Wobbles are named for the violent shaking of the steering wheel. The vehicle itself may also shake violently which makes driving very scary.
To address any of the above problems, visit FactoryPart today. We sell the highest quality OEM auto parts for Jeeps, and we believe that no Jeep vehicle should ever be fixed with anything but a genuine OEM auto part.